Aforza is a smart thinking, new startup focused on transforming the Consumer Goods industry by providing businesses and consumers with groundbreaking digital applications that re-define usability and value. Backed by key Silicon Valley investors and built in partnership with Salesforce, the worldwide leader in CRM business applications, Aforza is helping to lead FMCG/CPG companies into the intelligent age.
At Aforza - our values and culture are aligned with how we see the world: yes, we want to build applications that our Users love, but in doing so, we want to make the world a better place by helping to reduce waste and pollution. Hence, our commitment goes way beyond building great cloud solutions that enable our clients to be more efficient, more effective, as we are also building meaningful partnerships focusing on helping our clients reduce waste by providing best in class intelligence and automation wherever they conduct their business.
The Aforza team is looking for a talented and passionate Product Marketer to bring our vision to life with creative and powerful messaging across our target segments. Key to this exciting role is the ability to play a leading role in designing and executing our go-to-market strategy.
This is a green-field role with the opportunity to write the story of a new SaaS category leader yourself. This role will be constantly working towards the vision of building a brand promise as the category thought leader whilst building Product Marketing into a core part of our growth engine.
In this role, you will be at the forefront of our go-to-market thinking and initiatives, developing thought leadership about how consumer expectations, disruptive competition, sustainability and artificial intelligence are transforming the Consumer Goods industry. As CG leaders seek new ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness, build sustainable business that attracts and retain customers, you will help influence them to see Aforza as a trusted partner in their digital transformation journey.
You’ll create compelling product marketing assets and experiences that communicate the value of Aforza in the language of the CG industry.
- Extensive experience in Product Marketing where people are able to truly connect emotionally with the product.
- Strong experience in Consumer Goods industry highly desirable.
- Experience in developing creative, scalable content strategies.
- Expertise in the wow effect: the art of highly memorable communications strategies and product marketing.
- Create positioning and GTM strategy that articulates our unique value proposition, enabling the buyer persona’s to understand the benefits - of Aforza solutions.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product and leadership to develop comprehensive quarterly/yearly GTM plans, including actions needed to realize growth objectives.
- Craft and deliver memorable presentations to audiences of all sizes.
- Align to Aforza Values & Culture. Wake up with a smile on your face and enjoy working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Quality academic background, Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Your written skills should be where you can really shine; creating memorable content that is compelling for the specific buyer.
- Deep, proven experience in driving go-to-market plans, ideally in enterprise software or SaaS/PaaS. Ideally, a good technical understanding of both Salesforce (and ecosystem), CRM and the CG market.
- An ability to engage with key influencers in the CG market; create value propositions and messaging strategies
- Ability to develop strategies for creating pipeline to support up-sell, cross-sell and account-based marketing programs to grow existing relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills – a blend of strength of conviction with diplomacy and a constructive attitude.
- Having a strong work ethic, initiative, and drive, you will have a bias for action and a comfort with data and insight analysis.
- Bonus to have multilingual skills (English, French, German).
- You’ll be a self starter, adept at picking up new techniques and skills.