Aforza is a smart thinking, new startup focused on transforming the Consumer Goods industry by providing businesses and consumers with groundbreaking digital applications that re-define usability and value. Backed by key Silicon Valley investors and built in partnership with Salesforce, the worldwide leader in CRM business applications, Aforza is helping to lead FMCG/CPG companies into the intelligent age.
At Aforza - our values and culture are aligned with how we see the world: yes, we want to build applications that our Users love, but in doing so, we want to make the world a better place by helping to reduce waste and pollution. Hence, our commitment goes way beyond building great cloud solutions that enable our clients to be more efficient, more effective, as we are also building meaningful partnerships focusing on helping our clients reduce waste by providing best in class intelligence and automation wherever they conduct their business.
Aforza is looking for an experienced Software Engineer, working as part of our brand new engineering team, to build a suite of next generation digital applications. In this position you’ll be working directly with our Chief Product Officer to build innovative and transformative business and consumer applications on the Salesforce.com platform. This strategic role will involve being part of the entire development life cycle from design through to development and testing. The ideal candidate will be used to fast paced startup environments where every employee has a direct effect on the companies success.
- Proven track record in the successful delivery of multiple large scale mobile projects.
- Fluent with the React Native framework.
- Experience of integrating systems via web services (REST, SOAP).
- Knowledge of offline storage and syncing techniques.
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Extensive knowledge of different mobile platform (iOS, Android) capabilities and limitations.
- Proven track record of being able to write efficient, clean and well documented code for complex use cases.
- Previous work with the Salesforce SDK is a positive but not required.
- Stellar academic background, Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Examples of previous work / projects.
- Must enjoy the challenges and opportunities of working in a fluid startup environment.
- You’ll be a self starter, adept at picking up new techniques and skills.
- Strong work ethic, initiative, and drive.
- You’ll have the vision to help us elevate the product and company to the next level.