Aforza is a smart thinking, new startup focused on transforming the Consumer Goods industry by providing businesses and consumers with groundbreaking digital applications that re-define usability and value. Backed by key Silicon Valley investors and built in partnership with Salesforce, the worldwide leader in CRM business applications, Aforza is helping to lead FMCG/CPG companies into the intelligent age.
At Aforza - our values and culture are aligned with how we see the world: yes, we want to build applications that our Users love, but in doing so, we want to make the world a better place by helping to reduce waste and pollution. Hence, our commitment goes way beyond building great cloud solutions that enable our clients to be more efficient, more effective, as we are also building meaningful partnerships focusing on helping our clients reduce waste by providing best in class intelligence and automation wherever they conduct their business.
The Aforza team is looking for a talented and passionate Sales Development Representative to bring our vision to prospective customers within our target segment. Key to this exciting role is the ability to play a leading role with a highly experienced and successful team.
In this role, you will be at the forefront of taking the Aforza product to market; exceeding customer expectations and disrupting competition. You will engage and enthrall customers on how artificial intelligence and sustainability technology can transform the Consumer Goods industry. As CG leaders seek new ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness, build sustainable business that attracts and retain customers, you will help influence them to see Aforza as a trusted partner in their digital transformation journey.
- Identify and Qualify inbound and outbound leads.
- Nurture into meaningful leads, moving them through the sales funnel and into sales pipeline.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Sales and Marketing team to research target industries and businesses.
- Represent the business at networking and social events.
- Collaborate with the sales team to produce sales collateral, organise meetings and close deals.
- Play an integral role in the success and growth of the business at the most exciting time in its history.
- Prior sales or client-facing experience – perfect for a graduate with work experience.
- A passion and drive for success with an outgoing, positive personality with infectious enthusiasm.
- You live and breathe technology and relish the opportunity to work with one of the most cutting-edge products in the CG industry
- You’ll have plenty of interests outside of work and can really add to the business’s close-knit culture.
- Most importantly, you want to have fun while you work!
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Superior presentation skills.
- Quality academic background, Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- An ability to engage with key influencers in the CG market; create value propositions and messaging strategies.
- Strong interpersonal skills – a blend of strength of conviction with diplomacy and a constructive attitude.
- Having a strong work ethic, initiative, and drive, you will have a bias for action and a comfort with data and insight analysis.
- Bonus to have multilingual skills (English, French, German). You’ll be a self starter, adept at picking up new techniques and skills.